What is the Global Partner Portal (GPP)?
The GPP provides a members-only library of sales and marketing support documents, information and additional resources designed to give our partners the best possible help, advice and support across the AXELOS suite of products.
The GPP is currently available to Accredited Training Organizations (ATOs) and AXELOS Consulting Partners (ACPs) and it is free to join. ATOs must have a current AXELOS accreditation, and ACPs must have a current signed licence agreement to become a GPP member.
Affiliates are encouraged to contact their ATOs for all the GPP resources that may be of interest to them.
How do I create a GPP account?
To become a member of the GPP, please complete our online application form.
How do I become an Accredited Training Organization (ATO)/Trainer/Affiliate?
To become a training provider in delivering AXELOS products you need to be an Accredited Training Organization (ATO) or Affiliate and hold a current AXELOS licence (signed IP licence agreement).
An ATO is accredited by PeopleCert as AXELOS' Examination Institute (EI), and licensed by AXELOS (via a signed IP licence agreement) to run training courses for AXLEOS qualifications. An Affiliate is a third-party training company that enters into a commercial arrangement with an ATO, is approved by the ATO accrediting EI (PeopleCert) and is licensed by AXELOS to deliver training.
A training provider must complete the accreditation process with PeopleCert to become an ATO and/or Affiliate. As our EI, PeopleCert will assess the training organization, its trainer(s), and training material to ensure they meet our quality criteria. As of 1 January 2018, PeopleCert is AXELOS' sole EI.
In order to be accredited as a Trainer, each applicant must be “sponsored” by an ATO and meet the following criteria:
- Hold the AXELOS certification in the subject or subjects they intend to offer training
- Have a minimum of three years’ practical experience in the subject
- Demonstrate the ability to manage, run and deliver training courses
- Have a minimum of 10 days’ experience delivering classroom-based training (this could be as ‘Trainer under instruction’):
- This may include delivering AXELOS courses with an accredited trainer present.
- Where their experience does not come directly from an AXELOS product, the applicant trainer must have delivered material in a related subject for the minimum period of three years to demonstrate competence as a trainer.
- Their subject knowledge will then be assessed by the EI (PeopleCert). Course delivery will be monitored in the classroom, including checking feedback from delegates. If there is a problem in the classroom the assessor may stop the course if a suitable alternative trainer cannot be assigned
- The certification-specific criteria for a trainer is detailed in annexes D and E of the ATO brochure.
For queries regarding any costs or fees, please contact PeopleCert directly. If you wish to apply to become an AXELOS partner, your next step is to contact and speak to PeopleCert to start your accreditation process to become an ATO.
I can’t remember my GPP (Global Partner Portal) log in information.
If you cannot remember your password, you can reset it.
- Click on Forgotten Password
- Enter your email address as your username
- The password needs to be a minimum of 8 letters and contain: 1 uppercase, 1 lowercase, 1 number, 1 special character. Do not use your own name, or the words “password” or “AXELOS” in your password.
If you continue to experience difficulties logging on, please contact us.
My organization is already on the GPP (Global Partner Portal) but I would like an additional log in set up
Please contact us, and our service desk will be happy to make those arrangements for you. Please ensure that you provide the following information:
- Your organization name
- Your name
- Your email address
- Your job title.
I am a new GPP user but haven’t received my email notification about my account set up.
If you are already an AXELOS Community Member, you can use the password you set for AXELOS.com to log into the GPP. Your username will be your email. If this is not successful, then please contact us, and our service desk will be happy to check on the progress of your account creation. Please ensure that you provide the following information:
- Your organization name
- Your name
- Your email address.
How much does access to the GPP cost?
Creating an account for the GPP is completely free of charge.